Dec 11, 2011
Hello again Dr Young!!
I just have a question about a juice (noni), some HIV + ppl are taking it and they said that is very good for the inmune system , they feel great after they started to drinking this .
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There are no quality scientific studies that suggests that noni juice has any benefit to the immune system.
I'd not waste my time on this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- 5 Most Common Ways To Contract Hiv
- Can U Get Hiv From Someone's Blood Getting In Your Food?
- I Had Sex With Someone Who Had Hep C Does That Mean I Have It
- Can Two Virgins Get A Hiv?
- Pros And Con Of Mandatory Hiv Testing
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.