HELP PLEASE.

Hello, Please answer my Question! Ive been to the doctors three times and nobody will help me or answer my questions. -This is going to be alittle bit long sorry. Im very confused of why im showing early sings of HIV. Im 21 and I have always been scared of getting a STD and now my worst fear is here and its so hard to come to terms with. I hope you answer my question because I have been bugging everybody and now my mom cant stand me anymore.

Anyways a month ago I woke up with white pus on my tonsils and tiny red dots on the roof of my mouth. I used salt water and vinger and it went away three days later. I was very confused on how I got it so I googled it and it said I had Strep or HIV. The problem is I wasnt around anybody with Strep! Then I caught a respiratory infection from my sister and it finaly that clear up. Now I have had swollen lymp noded in my neck and some-thing hard below my ears and my ears have been popping and I have a sore throat that has been lasting a whole month (mostly in mornings).

Response from Dr. McGowan

Your symptoms sound most consistent with a viral respiratory infection. These are common causes of sore throats, swollen glands and "popping" ears. Also they can spread within a family and between friends and contacts easily. Strep throat is also possible but the ear popping would be less likely.

HIV does not spread through the air. Normal household contact: sharing living space, food, hugging, kissing on the cheek, wrestling, etc would not spread HIV.

Hope this puts you at ease.

Joe

sir please i have been posting since 1 month need atleast answer sir.anxiety building up
starting treatment