Dec 11, 2011
pleace i want to know the effect of musterbation n how one can stop
Response from Dr. McGowan
Masturbation does not cause any short or long-term effects on your health. There can be emotional effects of excessive masturbation if it interferes with your ability to establish and maintain relationships with others. In that case you might seek psychological counseling.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Itchy Red Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Does HIV Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.