|Atripla outside USA
Dec 10, 2011
Dear Dr. Young, I recently read an answer were a patient said that he is taking Atripla pill in Peru. I live in Peru and I don't know werde to buy this pill.
If some person can give me more information I would really apreciate it.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
I don't know the specifics of how one would acquire Viraday in Peru; perhaps some of our readers can provide details.
I hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Transmission From Sanitary Pad
- What Is The Final Stage Of Infection Caused By Hiv?
- How Long After Contracting Hiv Would I Notice Symptoms?
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
- Hiv Symptoms After 6 Months
- How Can You Get Hiv Without Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.