For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Atripla outside USA

Dear Dr. Young, I recently read an answer were a patient said that he is taking Atripla pill in Peru. I live in Peru and I don't know werde to buy this pill.

If some person can give me more information I would really apreciate it.

Hello and thanks for posting.

The medications in Atripla (tenofovir, FTC and efavirenz) are available in many parts of the world; a generic coformulation made in India, called Viraday is available in many countries.

I don't know the specifics of how one would acquire Viraday in Peru; perhaps some of our readers can provide details.

I hope that helps, BY

forgot atripila last night
how long can i live doctor