will the bloating feeling stop

i am taking complera for about 1 month now and i always bloated everytime i eat gas starts to form im not sure what is going on can you help me with this does the bloating go away so that i can eat?

Hello and thanks for posting.

Abdominal discomfort was reported in fewer than 2% of individuals in clinical studies of Complera. So while uncommon, it would appear that you fall into this minority. It would be worth trying your medication with different foods, since this can sometimes be of benefit.

However, since you've been on medications for about 1 month, I think that the side effect is unlikely improve on its own. I'd suggest speaking to your health care provider about your symptoms.

Be well, BY

Holes in immune system
How soon to stop Artripla while pregnant