Combination Theraphy

I'm taking Truvada, Prezista, Intellence, Instress and Norvir. Is they any medication that has a combination of these meds in them. I am undetectable and the therapy does work but the cost and the need to take so many pills can get taxing. Any information on a med that contains all or suggestion on what I could be taking would be appreciated!

Hello and thanks for posting.

Currently there are no combination pills that include your medications (other than the combo Truvada that you're already taking). There is a new combination in development of darunavir (Prezista) and the Norvir replacement, cobicistat.

As for your medications, it would appear that you likely have a quite drug-resistant strain of HIV. Getting resistant virus suppressed sometimes requires a more complicated (or pill heavy) treatment. I'd chat with your doctor about your medication regimen so that you have a better understanding of your options.

I hope that helps, BY

Are my medication up to date?
my labs n living hope