Are my medication up to date?

Hi, I live in the middle east and I am HIV positive. My doctor gave me this medication: Tenvor, Lamivir, and Efavir. These are the ones I'm taking now. Please I need to know are those medicines up to date and the latest in the market or no?

Hello and thanks for posting all the way from the Middle East.

Yes, your medications are up to date. Your combination is recommended by current US and European treatment guidelines. The very similar combination of tenofovir/FTC/efavirenz is widely prescribed here in the US; you can read much more about it by searching under the term "Atripla" or "Viraday".

I hope that helps. BY

re: suicide
Combination Theraphy