Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

RE:should commit suicide doc? dont lie...please.
Dec 6, 2011

OMG! I feel bad that You`re even thinking about suicide !!! Let me share something that will change your mind! I loved a man very deeply ,I find out about his HIV status 2 weeks before he die. HIs doctor ,Mr Yeh (Korean and a wonderful Doctor) looked at me and said , Daylet ,you need to go get test it for HIV , I was like, what????? I started crying, looked at my Husband and I really was ready to pull the breating machine to ask question or let him die (I was that mad) . I got my HIV + results back ,I looked a the Doctor and asked: How much time do I have? When Am I gonna die? he said: Not here and not now lol (he smiled)and said: You will die because all of us will die one day. I laugh now but that day I was destroy. I had to deal with my Husband lies and also my status, I started treatment right away and now I am doing amazing , I look the same , eat good,enjoy life and take care myself very good . And guess what? Now I am dating again (HIV- man) that loves me and accept me , your life changed but is not over!!! TAKE YOUR MEDS!!!! and take care yourself and you will be just fine. Live life like is the last day , enjoy things that you like , don`t stress ! and be happy . Love yourself! that`s very important , fight the virus , I wrote a note two days after I was diagnosed that says: DEAR VIRUS: I ALLOW YOU TO BE IN MY BODY EVEN THOUGH YOU CAME IN WITHOUT ASKING BUT I CONTROL YOU ,YOU WILL NOT CONTROL MY BODY AND THE WAY I LIVE MY LIFE, I WILL TAKE THIS MEDS TO KEEP YOU UNDER CONTROL .IS MY BODY NOT YOURS!!!! PLEASE DO NOT SUICIDE!! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL AND YOU WILL BE OK!!!!

ENJOY LIFE AND BE POSITIVE!!!! LOVE

DAYLET

Response from Dr. Young

Hello Daylet and thanks for sharing your words with our worried reader.

Wishing you well in this US holiday season, BY

Previous
RE;TRAVELING
Next
re: suicide

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.