|Starting treatments in Spain
Dec 1, 2011
Doctor, please could you tell me which are the best starting options for a treatment (and which are the main side effects)? I am a 35 years old male and I live in Spain and recently tested HIV positive.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hola y gracias para sus preguntas.
Sorry to hear of your recent diagnosis. Know that there are excellent HIV care centers and physicians in Spain- some of the best in the world.
HIV medication options in Spain are very similar to those in the United States. For this reason, I'd direct you to look at The Body's Resource Center of Starting Treatment. There you will find a wide array of information about how to decide on which treatments to take.
Hope that helps. Good health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Touching Spit Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.