Starting treatments in Spain

Doctor, please could you tell me which are the best starting options for a treatment (and which are the main side effects)? I am a 35 years old male and I live in Spain and recently tested HIV positive.

Hola y gracias para sus preguntas.

Sorry to hear of your recent diagnosis. Know that there are excellent HIV care centers and physicians in Spain- some of the best in the world.

HIV medication options in Spain are very similar to those in the United States. For this reason, I'd direct you to look at The Body's Resource Center of Starting Treatment. There you will find a wide array of information about how to decide on which treatments to take.

Hope that helps. Good health to you, BY

How fast can l expect my CD4 count to rise with Atripla?
Changing Meds