Silver Nanoparticles?

please what do you know about silver nanoparticles and there effect on HIV/AIDS Thanks

Hi and thanks for posting.

There's scant literature on silver nanoparticles as a possible treatment for HIV. Of the little that I could find, in vitro studies show that they are have wide antiviral (ie., multiple viruses) activity. There have been no published studies in humans.

So, the nanoparticles can join the large list of candidate strategies to treat HIV. Most fail before ever reaching human clinical trials, and about 2 out of 3 fail once tested in people. My fingers are always crossed that they'll all succeed and expand our options and wisdom in the treatment of this virus. Pragmatically though, I know that most won't.

BY

better starting option
How fast can l expect my CD4 count to rise with Atripla?