|the link for aciclovir as ART
Dec 1, 2011
thanks doc for ur reply.
above i copy-paste one link for the pdf on aciclovir study. there are some other papers as well but i have not found any conclusive study in terms of clinical efficacy. hope u can help. regards, Dr Titas.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello Dr. Titas and thank you for posting.
This is a provocative in vitro (test tube) study that suggests that acyclovir, a drug that we commonly use for treating herpes may have activity against HIV. To my knowledge (and literature search) there have been no clinical trials to suggest that acyclovir has clinically significant effectiveness.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.