Detectable now. cause for concern?

I've been on Isentress + Truvada for two years and have always been undetectable. About a month ago, I forgot my nighttime dose of Truvada and one Isentress tab. I took it 12 hours later the next morning. This is the only time I ever missed taking my meds on time.

My last labs showed a VL of 23 (very low, but I think the test got more sensitive) and CD4 of 850 (last CD4 was 940). Cause for concern? or is the VL so low as to still be considered undetectable? Thanks

Hi and thanks for posting.

First, your adherence to your medications is excellent.

Second, a single viral load of 23 is rarely, if ever, a cause for significant concern. While not officially undetectable, these low-level blips are not predictors of treatment problems.

I hope that helps, BY

isentress and truvada first dose.
Atripla side effects