isentress and truvada first dose.
Dec 1, 2011
First dose tonight and i made mistake and took 2 isentres instead off 1 and 1 truvada. Is this ok.? I called the fellow and he said it is ok. I'm just nervous
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Just continue on the regular dosing schedule. A single first double dose, while not perfect, shouldn't have any negative impact.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Chlamydia?
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.