|isentress and truvada first dose.
Dec 1, 2011
First dose tonight and i made mistake and took 2 isentres instead off 1 and 1 truvada. Is this ok.? I called the fellow and he said it is ok. I'm just nervous
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Just continue on the regular dosing schedule. A single first double dose, while not perfect, shouldn't have any negative impact.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Treat Vaginal Cysts?
- Emotional Effects Of Stds
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.