|isentress and truvada first dose.
Dec 1, 2011
First dose tonight and i made mistake and took 2 isentres instead off 1 and 1 truvada. Is this ok.? I called the fellow and he said it is ok. I'm just nervous
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Just continue on the regular dosing schedule. A single first double dose, while not perfect, shouldn't have any negative impact.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.