Nov 29, 2011
Hai Doc,I'm a lady of 36 nd been diagnosed hiv pos 6yrs now,i'm on ARV 's and i lost weight.I want to regain my weight back what can i do .YARIS
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello Yaris and thanks for posting.
There are many causes of weight loss- ranging from diet to mental health to drug toxicity (just to name a few).
If you've had significant weight loss (or failure to gain back the weight you lost while ill), you should let your health care provider know of your concerns.
I know that's just a start, but hope that it helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- White Bumps Worried It Could Be Ars
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.