|CD4 and viral load counter for routine home use
Nov 20, 2011
Hi, Is there any CD4 and viral load counter machine of small price for home purpose (like one touch glucometer for diabetics)? Can u please suggest some companies and their prices (to be shipped internationally to asian countries)?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Currently there ares no home-based CD4 or viral load machines. Companies are indeed working to try to make the needed machines more affordable and portable, with an eye towards improving access to these critically important tests in developing countries (including Africa and Asia). Not having direct knowledge of specific products, I'd suggest starting with a web search.
I hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.