something not well understood in the last question

by Dr. Mac Gowan ... I'm the girl of the 15 symptoms of HIV My boyfriend gave me a cunnilingus and genital rubbing without a condom.He tested negative at 12 months but rare groups and subtypes africanos indetectables for elisa????? I asked if I had to do a viral culture You said no unless my boyfriend had been in Cameroon

What did not go in the previous question by my translator error was he probably had sex with an infected contingent africa to return to Argentina. A contingent of their workplace returned africa infected Were infected in that contimente- My boyfriend very liberal is not afraid to HIV and I know hates condoms.

Help me ... I now present severe edema in the feet

viral culture or do not?

Response from Dr. McGowan

There is no need for a viral culture. The starins that you are concerned about exist in a very small region of Africa. Sexual encounter of your boyfriend with someone from Africa would not change this recommendation. You should discuss your symptoms with your doctor so that a thorough evaluation can be made. You are putting your eggs in one basket. Look for alternative explanations.

Best, Joe

I reduce my Norvir 200mg and Tripranavir 500mg to half!
follow up