Nov 16, 2011
Dear Dr. McGowan.
Thank you for the answer of the day 09/29/2011.http: / / www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/Meds/Q217533.html. I wonder if I ran the risk is considered high or low level? In my case it is justifiable to take 06 months? I do it?. att. Diogo
| Response from Dr. McGowan
No there is no need for further testing. Your last test was done after 4 months, and long after your symptoms had developed, so there is no need to test again. If you want a 6 month test for peace of mind that is OK.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Seroconversion
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.