new answer from Argentina please.........

I'm the girl from Argentina. I wrote the post Please help me from Argentina!

and read all my symptoms .... I have no hepatitis c so says my test for hepatitis C antibody negative at two and a half of the risk that caused me lichen planus.

You recommended me a western blotting? PCR or RNA or DNA or some other proof?

collect money when maybe in six months I do the tips of CD4 and CD8 ratio

The strange thing is that last year while I had a panic attack hiv my brother to make me come around razjunio me with the nail of his hand and blood My brother touched my blood and the woman two weeks the dermatitis on the entire face ... amazing!!

She was nursing the child of two and a half years that never got sick. This year my nephew and niece (I think bled mi9 nephew and his sister touched his blood) who were healthy both never got sick ..... this year they had 5 episodes of fever so far this year. My nephew with severe bronchospasm both to have missed school on grounds of ill health.

Two months ago my knee become dislodged and fell on my nose to the floor with a bleeding Nazzal, blood in the bathroom mirror, floor clothes that my mom clean.

My mom every week complaining of severe pain and recurring in the legs, since my blood clean ...

There is a new virus? new strain? not detectable? I have to do some testing as DNA or RNA PCR or wester blotting or viral culture or something?

Sorry for my bad English, I only speak Spanish and use the google translator

LOOKS FORWARD TO YOUR VALUABLE REPLY .......

PD you saw many cases like mine, I can say as health found these people after 5 or 10 years? everyone asks that question.

Response from Dr. McGowan

I am sorry that you have not been feeling well, but your symptoms are not very suggestive of HIV infection. I would not recommend any further HIV testing.

Lamento que usted no ha estado sintiendo bien, pero los síntomas no son muy sugestivos de infección por el VIH. Yo no recomiendo ninguna otra prueba del VIH.

Joe

Treatment Failure
Help me please, from Mexico