Nov 8, 2011
how many rifafour capsule you must take if you have TB.because others they say four and others say 3
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Rifafour is a 4 drug combination pill to treat tuberculosis. The pill is available in different strengths, noted by the dose of the "e" component, ethambutol. Dosing is based on weight. If your not sure what your correct dose is, it's good to confirm with your health care provider.
I hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of AIDS?
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.