|scared of infection
Nov 8, 2011
Hello, I realize this isn't the forum for this but I just wondered if you are ever scared of being infected. I am frightened of it all of the time. I was just wondering how you handled it. thank you
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Life as a HIV doctor has many challenges (there's probably a book or blog in that topic). Fortunately, getting HIV infection in the line of work isn't one of them. Indeed, I fear neither my work environment, nor the people that I'm fortunate to be able to help.
Thanks for asking, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.