an update and thank you

Not so much a question.

I was diagnosed in 1994, really high VL, cd4 count 54, age 50, I wrote then with some questions and you answered them and reassured me, also just into treatment, where the vl dropped within 3/12 of treatment to undetectable ( immediately) and cd4 150 respectively. I was greatly helped by your reassurances and validation of my experience at the time. Now 7 years later, age 57, my vl has been undetectable since (two "blips, that were gone 6/52 later, both) and my cd4 is up to 800.

I just wanted to say thank you for the support at the time, which got me through the worst, psychologically.

I regularly check the website which is the main source of my info and sense of "community" and correspond regularly with article and blog writers. This combined with a great specialist (downunder) has meant it has been a positive experience, with help, support and reassurance available when needed.

Thank you very much !!

Hi and thanks for your post.

It's great to hear that you're doing well. Even exhausted, (just arrived in Korea for a conference after 21 hours of travel), words like yours brighten my day.

Be well and stay in touch, BY

resident and possible expouser
Med combo's