|Does coffee interact with HIV meds?
Oct 28, 2011
Hi,Dr Young. I am a coffee lover and drink coffee almost every day. I have been on meds for months and may i ask that does coffee interact with HIV meds? many thanks!
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello Jiang and thanks for posting.
There aren't any significant interactions between coffee and HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Precaution For Dentist For Hiv Patient Management
- Can I Get Hiv If I Touched The Infected Person's Bloody Finger?
- Why Is Hiv An Extremely Dangerous Virus?
- How Long Can Hiv Survive In The Air?
- If I Got Vaccine Against Hep B Should I Be Reactive To Testing?
- Will Shingles Cause Pain On One Side Only?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.