how long an hiv person can live
Oct 24, 2011
how long i can live i have hiv sins1987
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Yours is a often asked question and one that is the subject of intense interest. I advise my patients, especially those like you who have lived for many years with HIV, that I expect them to live near-normal life spans, with high quality of life.
More recent clinical studies suggests that there could be additional risks of non-AIDS medical complications (such as heart- or bone disease, or cancers), so that preventive medical strategies take on extra importance in this new era of long-term HIV survival and aging.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Licking Penis Scared I Have HIV
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Are Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.