Temporal wasting

Doctor I have got temoporal wasting on the left side of my face, which is affecting my smartness. I did not know it was temporal wasting till recently. What treatments are available and how much would be the cost of it. I am from Mysore and there are hospitals here, which can handle this but I am concerned about the cost and is the surgery permanent or have to be repeated and also tell will there be any side affects. Thank you.

Hello and thanks for posting from India.

If I got it straight, you have one-sided (unilateral) temporal wasting? In what way does this affect your smartness?

In our medical field, we usually refer to temporal wasting as a bilateral (two-sided) issue, related to advanced HIV disease or malnutrition. As such, it's not clear what the cause of your loss of temporal bulk is, and therefore what the best treatment approach might be.

I hope that's helpful, BY

Plantar fasciitis
Quitting cigarette