Oct 22, 2011
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thank you for posting.
Medically-speaking, we usually call your symptoms tremors. Tremors are not typical side effects of HIV medications. While tremors can be benign, they are sometimes more clinically significant- for this reason, I'd make sure to let your health care provider know about your symptoms.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Burning Hands Sole Of Foot Mouth
- Can You Get Hiv If Consumed Contaminated Blood?
- How Long Do It Take For Std Symptoms To Appear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.