truvada and stocrin to take 4 hours late.
Oct 15, 2011
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Worry not. A single dose that's 4 hours late won't have any impact on the effectiveness of your meds.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.