Not sure who to tell... [Dr. Bob on Wiki]

I don't know the best place to submit this, but since you've been answering questions for Dr. Bob's forum, I'll tell you. I thought that all of you at The Body (especially Dr. Steve) and also readers would be interested to know that the Wikipedia article about Dr. Bob will be featured on Wikipedia's main page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page) in the "Did you know..." section from 5 PM on 10/16 to 5 AM on 10/17 (Los Angeles time). Dr. Bob is famous! It's so sad that he's gone but now the whole world will know about how wonderful he is...

Hi and thanks for sharing.

BY

razor or blade trnasmission??any case like this in the world??
truvada and stocrin to take 4 hours late.