razor or blade trnasmission??any case like this in the world??
Oct 13, 2011
if i have open wound with razor or blade n i ve washed with antiseptics within 5 min what are the chances of hiv??
Response from Dr. Young
Our dear friend, Dr. Bob, answered your question previously.
There's low risk, but transmission via a shared razor has been reported.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
- Does HIV Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.