Oct 13, 2011
HI, CAN CYMBALTA (30MG) BE TAKEN TOGETHER WITH NORTRIPTYLINE (25MG). cd4-700, vl-undetectable I KEEP READING ON DIFFERENT WEBSITES THAT I SHOULD NOT BE TAKING THEM TOGETHER BECAUSE IT CAN CAUSE 'SEROTONIN SYNDROME' ALSO. I HAVE PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY SEVERE PAINS, TAKING VICODIN, ATRIPLA, GABAPENTIN, LOSARTIN, HYDROCHLORITAZIDE, ZOCOR, PEPCID. HOPE YOU CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
According to my resources, these two medications shouldn't be taken together unless there are no other alternatives and even then, with careful monitoring.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.