Mild fever after stopping PEP - side effect?

I recently completed my 28 days of PEP (Kaletra and Truvada). 3 days after my treatment, I had a glass of wine and some gin. (I have a low tolerance of alcohol). The next day, I came down with a very mild fever. And it's been persisting for 3 days. My normal temperature ranges from 97 - 98.6 or so, but for the past 3 days they're around 98.4 to 100 (100 usually after I have a meal in the afternoon or evening). Can this be a side effect of stopping the PEP? I have immunity against A and B (I think). Was immune to C, but doctor will be doing a test on C in a week or so. Thanks.

Hello and thanks for posting.

Fever is not a side effect of HIV medications, or stopping HIV medications. That said, medically speaking, a temperature of 100 or less wouldn't be of any concern.

Be well, BY

ks
Severe Neck Pain