|Can Taking Garlic supplements
Oct 6, 2011
I know I have a yeast infection, probably from stress and eating bad. I bought garlic pills the other day to kill the yeast. I took one at night and in the morning. Then I got tested the same day and was negative. Is it possible taking potent galic supplements give a false negative on a hiv test?
| Response from Dr. Young
(We don't typically answer questions about HIV testing on this forum.)
There is nothing about diet (including garlic supplements) that influences the accuracy of HIV testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Medication And Garlic Supplement
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.