HAART sensitivity

hi, im a straight 34 year old positive female and have extreme sensitivity to medical treatment (HAART, etc).

what would you suggest to keep myself healthy? have you ever heard of treatment with low dose naltrexone? thanks for your time.

Hello and thanks for your post.

Yes, I've heard of low dose naltrexone (LDN), but I've never found a place where it could be of sufficient benefit to patients to warrant it's under-studies use as you've suggested.

Rather, I'd like to hear more about the "extreme sensitivity" to medications that you've experienced. In our clinic the vast majority of patients do find very well tolerated HIV medications; we try to also do our best to identify and treat the cause of symptoms, rather than just add another medication to fix just the symptoms. (Why would you suspect that LDN would be any less "sensitivity" prone than your other treatments?)

Hope that helps. Please feel free to write back with any details or other questions. BY

Yellow Fever Vaccination BEFORE immunosurpressive therapy
Treatment Options with TAMS