Give me a break...

I know you guys will blast me about my comment. I bet you dont even print it. Many times I have seen my fellow hiv friends die out of the blue. Young and old. And they always say. Oh it wasnt hiv related. That is such a candied coat of crock. Before I stepped into the world of hiv and hiv friends I never had friends drop dead the way my new hiv friends did. Also prior to this infection I was never sick. I mean never. The virus gave me a fit. As my cd 4s fell I experienced many types of different infections. I remember when my cd 4 count was 450 and I developed a horrible burning in my throat. It was like nothing I had ever experienced in my life. I did research on line and all indicators pointed to a fungal infection deep down in the esophagus. I then went to my hiv clinic to speak to the head hiv Dr there. I had no idea what was going on. So I had to rely on his knowledge. That Dr stood in front of me for 15 minutes telling me why it wasnt what I thought it could be. Well after 6 months and losing 30 pounds I couldnt take it anymore so I went to the ER. That Dr took one look down my throat and said. You have a fungal infection in your throat. I said what! How do you know that. His response was that he had worked with hiv clients before and he had seen it many times. I was givin a script for fluconazole 200 mg for three weeks. Oh my God it cleared it up. To make a long story short. Hiv is not just a open text book case. It effects each of us differenty. I had to become my own advocate to make it where I am today with my disease. I did encounter other types of infections as well but I sought out a Dr who I could form a relationship with. And he listened to me and together we worked on my health amd each encounter I faced. I am doing great today with a cd 4 count of 1054. So I dont care what you say. A lesson well learned for quality of life. In other words I hear what your saying but thats not what Ive seen. Thank God I saw the light. Many of my friends didnt. I will miss Dr Bob too. It saddens me greatly. I will miss him.

Hello, you lost your bet.

I'm sorry to hear that you've lost friends. We're all sad that we've lost a caring doctor. I don't think that there's any disagreement here.

Not a time in my humble opinion to rant about candied coated anything.

BY

functional cure
what should i do next?