help needed. regarding oral sex transmission of HIV

hello Sir ..my self 26 years old guy from asaia i am total gone carzyy....hope you will help me ... ..,,Sir..i had recived an unprotected insertive oral sex from persons who's HIV status and oral hygenic i dont no... act only lasted for max 30 sec... and ran away from there but main issue is i have a old, and very small cut on sexual area.......would it cause any problem Sir are there risk of me getting the infection..i am total helpless no one to ask.... plz reply..

and as incident happened on 18 sept 2011.. as it would be appropriate to HIV PCR Test on 29 sept 2011or any spefic date ???.. would it will give accurate answer.. and what should i refer the name for pcr test at lab..any spefic name..

and Sir ..is it ture that CDC has no documented cases of HIV transmission.through insertive oral sex... ?? sources online

Sir plzzzzzz help....i feeling bad for my Family and My self ..how could i have done this may God bless You..

Response from Dr. McGowan

I am sorry that you are in such distress.

There is no real risk of getting HIV in the manner you described. Even if you had a sore on your genitals it would be far removed from the site of contact (and an old cut is generally closed after 24 hours and woould not put you at risk). Getting an HIV test is always a good idea. I would not recommend an HIV PCR since that test is not indicated for routine testing after an exposure. Since it is still less than 2 weeks since the incident any tests now would mostly reflect your past behaviors rather than this episode. You can repeat the test at 4-6 weeks and 3 months iof you want to be assured, but do not worry, this is not a high risk situation, even if your partner were HIV infected. Best, Joe

Med.
Re:Possible way of transmission? Please help.