Med.

Ye Joe., if I will. I am the 29 year old who hd the question about the meds of the atripl. So I was scared and did not get the email of yours till today. So I did take the Atripla for two days because I ran out of the reyetaz and the epizicom. Please tell me I did not mess things up here. I pray wits not. I have been good and undetectable for almost a year now. So I hope all will be well. But thanks for the answer before. Thnks.also I will make surei never run out of the meds again.

Response from Dr. McGowan

Sorry you missed my post.

Since you have been undetectable for over a year then the drug interaction that I described should not be expected to undermine that. Even if you stopped your meds entirely for the 2 days the virus would not "wake up" so fast. Even though there is a drug interaction the blood levels will not be zero. Do not worry.

Joe

I need help
help needed. regarding oral sex transmission of HIV