I need help

Dear Dr. I speak of Brazil, and as this is extremely difficult to get an appointment with a specialist by the public turned to this forum. Although my question may seem redundant for my personal comfort would love to get a response by the doctors. My case is the following in May this year I had a single unprotected intercourse (vaginal only) for about 20 seconds with a stranger, who then refused to let me know about their HIV status. Very scared, I performed tests with 32 and 67 days (fourth generation ELISA) and 90 and 120 days (rapid test fast check), all negative. However, around day 30 after exposure, ie in June had swelling in the salivary glands in the neck that lasts to this day (130 days of exposure), also around the day (60 after exposure) had unexplained abdominal pain who also last until today. Consulted general practitioners and did several tests including complete blood count and abdominal ultrasound have absolutely normal, ie without the presence of any infection, doctors believe it may be my psychologist. So I would like to know if I should consider my definitive tests or should I try egg in six months? If such symptoms were acute phase, the fourth generation test would no longer detected? Thank you for maintenance. Diogo

Response from Dr. McGowan

Dear Diogo,

There would be no need for any further HIV testing from your past exposure. That you tested negative more than 90 days after your symptoms started indicates that they are not caused by HIV infection. Continue to work with your doctors and inform them of any changes or new developments that may help in finding the cause. Best, Joe

Please from Argentina Help me!!!!
Med.