Please from Argentina Help me!!!!

Doctor Please

I two years ago March 15, 2009 my boyfriend gave me oral sex without a condom genital rubbing. At 72 hours throughout the body folliculitis ... week maculopapular rash pacho neckline and arms ... at 3 weeks in neck neck atopic dermatitis back (bloody shells) I have dermatitis even after two years, I burn the skin .... At 72 hours enaltema in soft palate taste buds inflamdas, granite inside the cheek, and lichen planus. Xerosis year in the face .... extreme dryness diagnosed as xerosis by the dermatologist, I have even to this day. A year and three months gave me rash risk on the back too hard (take the whole back) and submitted with corticosteroids, a month of painful lymph nodes in the groin, and night sweats for a week. Within two years a week diarrhea with loperamide ceded and 10 sores on the tongue and mouth.

Now after two years and some as ronchitas Meddie who have a halo and large, itchy skin is bright pink

My pcr negative at three months (qualitative PCR) 20 ELISAs third and fourth generation in diverting and a half.

At present I have only xerosis in the face. and dermatitis in 50% of my body burns the skin.

Have you ever seen cases like mine? elisa so many symptoms and negative? as they have evolved after 5 or 10 years? I know it was for people who have gone through similar circumstances to truly

Have had health problems in the future? you've been in these areas should know how these cases have evolved in the years following ...

Please answer me, are several kids who ask us the same ...

Response from Dr. McGowan

I am not sure what is causing your skin reactions but it is NOT due to HIV infection. Plaese be assured of that. You should be seen by a general internist (GP) or family practitioner who can direct the evaluation. You may have a chronic skin condition such as psoriasis or an autoimmune condition such as lupus, or hepatitis C infection (which can be associated with lichen planus). Hope you find some relief soon, Joe

u didnt understand my question.
I need help