u didnt understand my question.

U replied for the post "i took two dna pcr test help".the exposure was protected but after the sex the girl pulled out the condoms as the ring of the condoms came in contact with my urethra whileit is wet with semen.my questions are. 1,will hiv survive in the vaginal fluidpresent on the condoms 2,do hiv remain infectious outside in vf exposed to air. 3,time taken to remove condoms was 5sec.after sex Pls expand

Response from Dr. McGowan

Yes, HIV can live in vaginal fluids, even outside the body. The virus will die off over several hours, especially quickly when dried. The amount of infectious virus declines by 90-99% over a few hours. HIV doesn't live well especially in the air, but could live for 5 seconds as you ask. Does that help? Joe

Guy with dry mouth tested
Please from Argentina Help me!!!!