Lasting effects

My Cholesterol LDL is out of control, HDL is great. I am trying to prove that the Kaletra I was put on(in extreme amounts by mistake by a drunk and HIGH Physicians Assistant, for PEP) is the link to my explosive cholesterol. Do you have any research backing the side effects of Kaletra on cholesterol?

I can't say much about the inebriated health care provider, nor the assessment of your exposure risk. However, the current US post-exposure prophylaxis guidelines recommends the use of KALETRA (lopinavir/ritonavir) with two nucleoside RT inhibitors for high risk HIV exposures. The recommended dose of KALETRA is 400 mg/100 mg (two tablets) twice-daily, or 800 mg/200 mg (four tablets) once-daily.

Elevations in cholesterol and triglycerides are well documented (and published) side effects of many HIV medications, including lopinavir/ritonavir. Why exactly you got your cholesterol evaluated in the middle of your PEP treatment is unclear, but something that I wouldn't necessarily take as an assessment of irreversible toxicity. A reassessment of your cholesterol and triglycerides after you complete your PEP will determine what your true baseline values are.

BY

I need your help, please.
treatment of HIV