|using towls and transmisson
Sep 25, 2011
hi respeceted sir, after doin masturbation m cleaned ma penis with towel..,,i found some infectd blood on towel..and this towel was folded by our sevant 1 hr ago of this.. how many chances of hiv transmission??? pls pls help me m under little fear..!!
| Response from Dr. McGowan
No risk. There is no break in the skin for HIV to enter, and the blood would have to be fresh and present in a large amount (liquid). Also you don't really know if it is infected or not. Just relax and try not to keep bloody towels lying around.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Candidiasis On My Tongue?
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- How Is Hiv Different From Full Blown Aids?
- Hiv Aids Related To Biological Anthropology
- What Is Considered A High Viral Load In People Infected With Hepatitis C?
- Hiv Negative And Herpes Complications
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.