Very very important ( false negative vih 2 or types M N O )

undetectable HIV in the ELISA

I have observed many cases of symptoms such as lymph nodes, night sweats, rash, vomiting, diarrhea, neuropathy, dermatitis, dry skin or xerosis, white tongue, floaters, headaches, among many others .......

And I've seen in these cases the ratio disminucuion CD4 CD8 or inverted ratio (characteristic of HIV)

The spouses have the same symptoms and even their infants .-

I noticed this mostly kids in Africa and in Spain and in my case I'm from Argentina. But my family trips to exotic countries.

I read that the test has a low sencibilidad elisa for HIV 2, making the false negative HIV infection 2.

And also in rare subtypes.

What draws attention are all symptoms of immunodeficiency and the alteration in the ratio CD4 T, and in most of those exposed to HIV-positive couples have had the TCD4 linfositopenia idiopathic.

I do not believe in negative. There is an error in my 20 ELISAs and fear have HIV or some subtype O 2 or MN HELP ME I'M DESPERATE!

pd (this same question to me about to make to Dr. Bob, but I heard the sad condolences noticia.Mi prfesionales all colleagues of Dr. Bob family and Dr. Steve

Response from Dr. McGowan

Thank you for your kind words about "Dr Bob". He will be very truly missed, he has helped so many people struggling with HIV and has helped prevent HIV from infecting countless others with his advice and compassion. You can cotinue his work by supporting the foundation that he and Steve founded, The Robert James Frascino Aids Foundation : http://www.concertedeffort.org

I am sorry that you are feeling unwell. Since you have had 20 ELISA's performed it is clear that you do not have infection with HIV-1 group M or HIV-2. Current ELISA kits will readily pick up HIV-2. Reviews of blood donations have shown 1 of 300 samples with HIV-2 and none with group O or N. If you have traveled to Cameroon there may be a risk for Group N or O. Group N is only in Cameroon and even there it only accounts for <0.1% of infections. There have only been a handful of cases in the world. Since you live in Argentina it is not atv all likely that this accounts for your symptoms.

You should have a thorough check-up by a good general practitioner and try to sort things out and move on from this.

Best, Joe

follow up qustion
Possible way of transmission? Please help.