follow up qustion

hi Dr Joseph i was posted you a question subjected as "bloody mosquitoes" as follows

"Hi Dr. Joseph I am from china. I read your answers which are theoretically and scientifically excellent, thanks for giving us such a useful information one question is asking to you about mosquitoes please reply me I here that mosquitoes cant spared the HIV but one incidence is disturbs to me. Once day I was seating with my friend which is HIV infected. There were so many mosquitoes around us. One mosquito is seating on my hand to bite me I slap to that mosquito due o this it get crushed and some blood is come out from the mosquito. This blood given out from mosquito is attached to my hands finger. Then after few second I scratches to my wound(which is present on my leg region) by the same finger having mosquitoes blood is attached after crushed. Then due to scratching my wound there is some blood is given out from my wound also. My question is that if this mosquito is come to bite me after biting to my HIV infected friend. Due to sucking the blood of HIV infected person the infected blood is present in to this mosquitoes stomach or in the body. And this blood is entered in to my scratched wound(having some blood is come out due to scratching) Then what will be the chances of HIV infection to me? Can HIV transmit through this way? In this case there is a possibility of the mosquitoes blood is entered in my body through scratched wound. Then how many chances to getting HIV infection? Can HIV infected blood present in mosquitoes body have live for longer time? Can this blood is risky?"

and you replied to me as follows

"This question comes up frequently and is based on out of date information.

No HIV cannot be transmitted by mosquito bites.

The virus does not remain alive inside of mosquito so they cannot spread the infection."

and thanks for reply my another follow up question is as follows

"can there is no any research on the HIV infected blood present in the mosquitoes body(stomach) which have sucked from the people which have AIDS?

Mosquitoes are every where found. If there were no any research on this blood then this blood will be risky. The normal people who live with the HIV infected people are at in risk. Maximum peoples have wound, acne and many skin problems due to which their skin was broken. And this bloody mosquitoes are every were if any one slap to that mosquito and the blood given out from that mosquito is come in contact with the normal persons acne, wound or other skin disease. This acne and wound are may be broken? I am student aged 22 year old I live with my HIV infected friend. And this overall mater is disturbs to me. Please give me more information about the infected blood present in to the mosquitoes body."

please reply me thanks.

Response from Dr. McGowan

Please see this site from Rutgers University, they do a great job on this topic: http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~insects/aids.htm.

Best, Joe

survie of blood/open wound
Very very important ( false negative vih 2 or types M N O )