Symptoms after taking PEP treatment

This is my second time taking PEP treatment, but I am done taking the treatfor almost a month but I am still having symptoms of loose stool and it seems to be blood mixed in with it and I have experience tremendous weight lose. Is this common or should I be worried? But I would like to add that I began to work out twice a day after two weeks of finishing the treatment.

Hi and thanks for posting.

While your symptoms are not specific for HIV infection nor associated with PEP, bloody stools and weight loss should prompt a medical evaluation.

BY

Is it possible to have sex with HIV positive for 17 years with no protection and don't get?
Best Initial HAART Regime?