More explanation please

I totally agree with Lou(se bellow), despite the answer of Dr Young which I thank, we need to know what really was what killed Dr. Bob (if it was due to his cd4 or VL) in order to know and be careful and take care of preventing it. I am also shocked by the loss of Dr. Bob, we could ask his couple or someone who was more aware of Dr. Bob's progression of his illness (unexpected death as announced could be like having a car accident to me, that is why we need more explanation please) thank you to the whole community of the Body Tony From South America

Please explain [Loss of Dr. Bob] Sep 21, 2011

Hi, I am devastated by the loss of Dr. Bob. Now I am full of fear all over again. We keep getting told it is not a death sentence but it is. I do not understand what he had and if it was caused by having aids or if it was something different. Please explain what bacterial sepsis is. I do not understand these things. Lou

Hello Tony from South Africa and thanks for posting your concerns.

I think that Drs. Bob and Steve at this time of insensible grief, deserve a little privacy and respect for their years of dedicated forthright work for the community.

Dr. Bob had long noted that his health was good; in no way that I (or anyone else at TheBody.com) is aware of any CD4 or viral load problems. There's no reason in my mind, to doubt their family's disclosure.

Respectfully grieving, BY

CD4 & Viral Load counts
switch from truvada/kaletra to complera?