Sep 22, 2011
thank you for your answere Dr Benjamin Young! I checked the amazon.com it gave me a big list of aids books. I don't know which is the good one. What I want is the clear and thorough book of aids mechanizum (lymphocytes, machrophags, antibodies...). Could you offer me one like this. What the scientiest use.
Response from Dr. Young
One excellent resource to consider is Jurgen Rockstroh's excellent (and free) textbook, HIV 2010. It's updated regularly and available in several languages.
CD4 & Viral Load counts
- Does Burning Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.