Sep 22, 2011
thank you for your answere Dr Benjamin Young! I checked the amazon.com it gave me a big list of aids books. I don't know which is the good one. What I want is the clear and thorough book of aids mechanizum (lymphocytes, machrophags, antibodies...). Could you offer me one like this. What the scientiest use.
Response from Dr. Young
One excellent resource to consider is Jurgen Rockstroh's excellent (and free) textbook, HIV 2010. It's updated regularly and available in several languages.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Can You Catch HIV In The Ocean Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.