Sep 22, 2011
thank you for your answere Dr Benjamin Young! I checked the amazon.com it gave me a big list of aids books. I don't know which is the good one. What I want is the clear and thorough book of aids mechanizum (lymphocytes, machrophags, antibodies...). Could you offer me one like this. What the scientiest use.
| Response from Dr. Young
One excellent resource to consider is Jurgen Rockstroh's excellent (and free) textbook, HIV 2010. It's updated regularly and available in several languages.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Lymphocytes Cd4 Normal Range
- When You Have Hiv When Do You Lose Your Appetite?
- Would You Test Positive For Hiv If You Have The Symptoms
- Can You Get Hiv If An Hiv Postive Person's Blood Touches Your Food?
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Partner Is Negative
- Nurse's Role In Caring For Hiv Pregnant
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.