Sep 22, 2011
could you tell me what is the best book of aids. I would like to learn more.
Response from Dr. Young
Much depends on what type of book you're looking for.
Amazon has a nice listing of recent books. I can recommend Joel Gallant's 100 Questions and Answers as a starting point for patients; the Bartlett and Gallant book is a mainstay for healthcare providers.
Hope that's a good starting point for you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
- Stds And Red Bumps
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.