|If you are recently infected
Sep 15, 2011
but did not get any acute retroviral symptoms/illness while converting, might that mean your body is handling the build up of the viral load better? In other words, is your body better equipped to deal with hiv? Or does that mean nothing at all?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thank you for posting.
There's no significant correlation between acute retroviral symptoms and HIV prognosis (or viral loads).
Best of health to you, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.