|nail pricking transmission
Sep 13, 2011
i ve cut ma nails with the help of tooth..bleeding occur from nails..some fresh blood drop on the wall mix with it...can pls tell it contract to hiv ???pls pls pls help me out...
| Response from Dr. McGowan
No there is no risk of contracting HIV from biting your own nails. If you scratched dried blood off the wall that wouold not increase your risk for acquisition either.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When One Should Be Concerned About Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Will A Normal Blood Test Show Hiv?
- Masturbation With Trace Of Semen Hiv Risk
- How Long After Pep Should You Be Tested Hiv?
- Do Symptoms Of Hepatitis C Include Unusual Odor Of Urine?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Drugs For Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.