what will happen
Sep 10, 2011
What Will Happen If I Take Atripla But Don't Go To Sleep?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
The reason why it's advisable to take efavirenz-containing regimens like ATRIPLA at bedtime is because of unsettling psychological or central nervous system side effects. For most people, taking efavirenz when sleep doesn't happen can result in a sense of disorientation.
Rarely, some people who take efavirenz don't experience this symptom. For these few, there's no functional reason why they can't take the medication at alternate times.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.